Thai billionaire Chaleo Yoovidhya is shown. Chaleo, who created the renowned Red Bull energy drink three decades ago, died of natural causes at the age of 89 on Saturday, March 17, 2012
Posts Tagged ‘red bull energy drink may increase stroke risk’
Synthetic Mary Jane taking the fall for Demi Moore Red Bull overdose?
TROUBLED Demi Moore shocked pals before her collapse by guzzling gallons of Red Bull.
The gaunt actress, 49 — admitted to hospital amid reports of anorexia — replaced both food and booze with the caffeine energy drink, a friend said.
The source explained: “Demi avoids alcohol and instead drinks tons of Red Bull when she goes out.
“But in recent months she’s not been eating much, so she’s also been drinking it in the day to give her energy to get through.”
Food News to add to the other stuff you already worry about
What are the contents of Red Bull energy drink?